Yvonne is a marketer at Voyair. Yvonne has been told that they should measure the same key performance indicators (KPIs) as the developers, designers, and leadership at Voyair. How does measuring the same KPIs across teams help to create a more user-focused organization?
- It guarantees more conversions.
- It prevents misalignment.
- It unlocks additional features in Google Analytics.
- It encourages feedback from users.
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring, listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.
Establishing good relationships between teams minimizes errors and allows a better understanding of each team’s constraints. It is vital to use the same measures, key performance indicators (KPIs) across different teams to prevent misalignment.