Start your career with an impressive digital certification. Get new skills for a digital world. Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalised study guides designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.
What is CertificationAnswers?
We help you to get prepared and pass your Marketing online Certification exams. It’s a better way to learn what you need using our Top Quality Time-Saving Guides and practical tips and tricks.
What Certifications are available?
Some of our last questions
- A Facebook custom audience is based on:
- The Link Building tool helps users enrich their sites’ backlink profiles. The tool can be integrated with Google Search Console. What will this integration do?
- What are some common pitfalls with presenting data in a slide deck? Select all that apply.
- Mark the three statements that desсribe the Keyword Difficulty tool’s functionality.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- True or false? It’s important to engage with the CEO, head of sales, or head of marketing when you’re selling sales services.
- Listing Management allows you to manage your business data (like address, phone number, business hours, and payment methods) in different directories at once.
- Which SEMrush tool helps compare the audience size and source traffic of up to 5 websites?
- Which ad types are available on social media platforms? Select all that apply.
- What is the best way to advertise on Instagram?
- The product managers and developers for GlobalMovers.com have spent considerable effort to improve the performance of the website. Now they are trying to determine the best way to measure the performance of the site. What is one factor they should consider in choosing performance metrics?
- Superior.com is the website for a regional HVAC service company. Online orders have fallen by 50% over the last three quarters. As the lead marketer for the site, it’s your job to determine the cause and solve the problem. Google Analytics reports seem to indicate that friction on the checkout page is high. Apparently, something about the checkout experience is turning customers away. Which Google feature can make checkout easier by using information stored in the user’s Google account?
- The business, Altawatch, has an effective team that comprises of an analyst, C-level, designer, developer, and marketer. Regardless of their job title or function, their work all has something in common. What do these members of Altawatch share in common?
- Diane is explaining to their client, SushiZoo, that the user journey is a complex one when it comes to creating a conversion. Which phases of the user journey does what’s described as the “messy middle” include?
- Emily helps to optimize the mobile experience for GardenFolio’s website and app. Emily understands that, although mobile devices have constraints that desktops don’t have, they also present unique opportunities. In what way does the mobile network present an opportunity for mobile devices when it comes to marketing?