Start your career with an impressive digital certification. Get new skills for a digital world. Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalised study guides designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.
What is CertificationAnswers?
We help you to get prepared and pass your Marketing online Certification exams. It’s a better way to learn what you need using our Top Quality Time-Saving Guides and practical tips and tricks.
What Certifications are available?
Some of our last questions
- True or False? Regardless of how two objects—or even an object and its properties—are related, you should always build a custom object for your client.
- What are some of the most basic ways to interact with content on Twitter? (select three)
- What steps should you follow to set your sales goals?
- Fill in the blank: A(n) _____ functions as the name for individual instances of a custom object.
- If you’re running a brand awareness campaign showcasing a new hotel location, you might consider targeting the ads towards ___________, since research shows it’s the primary type of device used for researching brands.
- App Re-engagement campaigns target your ________ to drive even more conversions and loyalty.
- If visibility is the primary campaign goal, which bidding strategy would be the most effective for an advertiser to use?
- Siona is planning a new Google Ads campaign with the goal of capturing a minimum number of impressions for her ads. What type of automated bidding strategy should Siona use?
- An account executive manages Google Search campaigns and would like to extend her reach with Google Display ads. She’s trying to decide whether to use the default optimized targeting or to manually add more layers of targeting herself.
- A home improvement retail marketer is using a Display campaign to build out his ads. What’s a benefit that Display campaigns can give him?
- What is a key benefit of Display campaigns?
- Marco newest client believes Google Ads would be the ideal platform for his services, but he’s worried that his business can’t afford to compete. What can Marco explain about Google Ads to ease his client’s concerns?