Start your career with an impressive digital certification. Get new skills for a digital world. Grow your career or business at your own pace, with flexible and personalised study guides designed to build your confidence and help you thrive.
What is CertificationAnswers?
We help you to get prepared and pass your Marketing online Certification exams. It’s a better way to learn what you need using our Top Quality Time-Saving Guides and practical tips and tricks.
What Certifications are available?
Some of our last questions
- As the marketer for ClimbHigh.com, the user experience for the site is Maria’s responsibility. She enjoys creating rich, impressive content that creates a welcoming environment for users. But the slow performance of the site frustrates her. What’s a factor that’s likely slowing down the performance of the website?
- For which scenario(s) should an advertiser consider optimization?. Select All Correct Responses
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- Daniel manages the Google Ads account for the business, TruckBooks. Daniel focuses on improving the mobile conversion rate (mCvR) while everything else remains the same. What changes can TrucksBooks expect to see in their Google Ads account if Daniel is successful in increasing the mCvR?
- How can you protect your listing once it has been created?
- Which sales enablement tool helps sales reps automate their follow up process?
- Which tools are NOT part of the HubSpot reporting suite?
- True or false? A Vendor Central user can update a product image and see it live immediately.
- ENT, the producer of the kid’s DVD Too Many Cupcakes, wants to prevent their product from appearing in search results for the brand Cupcakes and Doughnuts, as they are a food company. Which targeting method could they use?
- Apply your understanding of the tools we’ve just covered by matching the following situations to the tool that would best help you troubleshoot the issue. Drag and drop the tool to the scenario, then click submit.
- What should you do after a portal audit?
- Which client would you recommend to roll out a live chat for a quick win strategy:
- Which of the following is NOT a part of the quick win criteria:
- True or False? If a customer has little to no activity in their HubSpot portal, the primary objective is to resume or start activity as soon as possible.
- What information do you need to make product recommendations?