Sorry, no content matched your criteria.
Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Exam Answers - Analytics Academy
Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 Exam Answers. Learn about powerful Google Analytics 360 features that are not available in the standard product, and gain insight into how you can benefit from integrations with BigQuery and DoubleClick products.
Getting Started With Google Analytics 360 walks you through how you can take advantage of the enterprise-level features you gain from Analytics 360. You'll learn about advanced features such as Roll-Up Reporting, Custom Funnels, Unsampled Reports, and Custom Tables. You'll also gain insight into how you can benefit from reporting with BigQuery and native integrations with DoubleClick products. Throughout the course, we’ll provide you with real-world examples to illustrate how you can leverage Analytics 360’s features and integrations to drive performance and achieve your business goals. If you’re new to Google Analytics, you should first complete Google Analytics for Beginners and Advanced Google Analytics on Analytics Academy.
- Roll-Up Reporting
- Custom Tables
- Custom Funnels
- Custom Dimensions & Metrics
- BigQuery Export
- Source Properties report
- Users Flow report
- Audience Insights report
Exclude URL Query Parameters
Custom Funnels populate with historical data.
Custom Funnels can consist of any number of stages.
Custom Funnel stages can be based on pages or events.
A single stage can consist of multiple rules.
In the custom funnel below, what was the percentage of users who left the funnel between stage 1 and stage 2?
When a report contains a high cardinality dimension
When a standard report contains more than six months of data
When an ad-hoc query exceeds the sampling threshold for sessions
When a standard report exceeds the sampling threshold for sessions
- The report shows a message that it is not based on 100% of sessions
- You see “(other)” as a row for the primary dimension in your report
- You see “Unsampled Reports” as an available Export option
- You are unable to show more than 5,000 rows in the user interface
- Custom Tables support ad-hoc analysis with reports in the Google Analytics user interface
- Custom Tables enable you to pull more unsampled historical data
- Custom Tables have higher row limits than Unsampled Reports
- Custom Tables can be scheduled to run daily
- Data Visualization Tool
- Data Warehouse
- Dynamic Optimization Tool
- Data Transfer Service
Which of the following are benefits of using BigQuery to analyze your Analytics 360 data? (select three)
- You can access hit-level data
- You can query unsampled user page paths
- You can create fast, easy-to-share dashboards and charts
- You can combine your Analytics 360 data with data from other sources
What reporting objectives can be accomplished in BigQuery but not within the Google Analytics interface? (select two)
- Analyzing and visualizing Source/Medium values for all website users.
- Reporting on e-commerce transaction rates for each brand of your business.
- Reporting on the amount of time between events occurring across multiple sessions.
- Reporting on the unsampled pageview paths that users followed.
- Data Table
- Google Drive
- BigQuery API
- Google Cloud Platform Project
- Custom dimensions, landing page, hit number, client ID
- Clicks, impressions, hit number, client ID
- Custom channel groups, landing page, time on page
- Custom dimensions, hit number, client ID
Why would dbm / cpm sessions reported in the All Traffic > Source/Medium report differ from the number of sessions reported in the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports? (select two)
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report does not include view-through sessions
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report uses the Google Analytics attribution model (GA Model) while the Acquisition > DoubleClick Bid Manager reports use the DoubleClick attribution model (DCM Model)
- The All Traffic reports use the date range set in Google Analytics while the Acquisition > DoubleClick Bid Manager reports report sessions during the lookback window
- The All Traffic > Source/Medium report may be sampled while the Acquisition > DoubleClick Bid Manager reports are always unsampled
The All Traffic > Source/Medium report may be sampled while the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Display & Video 360 reports are always unsampled
- Click-through interaction
- Display ad impression
- Data-driven interaction
- Offline ad interaction
Once integrated with Campaign Manager, Display & Video 360 or Search Ads 360, which types of conversions can be reported in the Conversions > Multi-Channel Funnels reports? (select three)
- Ecommerce transactions and Goals from Google Analytics
- Floodlight counters from DoubleClick
- Floodlight sales from DoubleClick
- Google Ads Conversions
If your property is integrated with both Display & Video 360 and Campaign Manager and auto-tagging is enabled, what will be the source/medium for sessions from Display & Video 360?
- dcm-dbm / cpm
- dfa-dbm / cpm
- dbm / cpm
- dfa / cpm
A user sees one of your Campaign Manager ads. The next day, the user navigates to your site through an email campaign. How would their session be reported in the Campaign Manager > Campaigns report?
- Click-Through Session
- View-Through Session
- A Click-Through Session and a View-Through Session
- The session wouldn't be reported in DoubleClick Campaign Manager > Campaigns report
Which of the following are reasons you would expect discrepancies between Campaign Manager Clicks and Campaign Manager Click-Through Sessions in Google Analytics? (select three)
- Clicks and Impressions are directly imported from DoubleClick and Sessions are reported when the user visits the site from a DoubleClick Campaign.
- It's possible that DCM Advertiser is driving traffic to multiple web properties.
- You've enabled 'Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (DCLID values) for DoubleClick Campaign Manager and DoubleClick Bid Manager reporting integration.'
- Clicks and sessions are recorded differently by different systems.
Which report would you use to understand how Display interactions across the full purchase path contribute to conversions?
- Assisted Conversions
- Time Lag
- Path Length
- Behavior Flow
Once integrated with Campaign Manager, where can you use Campaign Manager dimensions within Google Analytics? (select three)
- Custom Segments
- Secondary Dimensions
- Custom Reports
- Custom Dimensions
In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- Site Usage
Which of the following are benefits of using auto-tagging with your Campaign Manager integration? (select three)
- Provides additional advertising dimensions
- Removes risk of manual tagging errors
- Removes the need to maintain manual tags
- Increases data freshness
If you prefer to see your manual tag values for your Campaign Manager traffic, what feature would you edit in Google Analytics?
- Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (DCLID values) for Campaign Manager and Display & Video 360 reporting integration
- Allow manual tagging (UTM values) to override auto-tagging (GCLID values) for Google Ads and Search Ads 360 integration
- Enable the Campaign Manager reporting integration
- Disable Cost Data in the Campaign Manager integration.
Assuming we are using standard Default Channel Grouping definitions and DCLID auto-tagging, which channel will include sessions from Display & Video 360?
- Paid Search
Once integrated with Display & Video 360, where can you find the Display & Video 360 reports within Analytics 360?
- In the left-hand navigation menu under "Customization"
- In the left-hand navigation menu under "Acquisition"
- In the Admin area under "Product Linking"
- From the Account selector, select "DoubleClick Bid Manager"
- The dimensions Landing Page and DCM Campaign (GA Model)
- The dimensions Landing Page and DCM Campaign (DCM Model)
- The dimension Source/Medium and the metric DCM Impressions
- The dimension DCM Creative (DCM Model) and the metric Avg. Session Duration
How can you create Audiences in Google Analytics based on DoubleClick Bid Manager dimensions? (select two)
- Create an Audience from an existing segment
- Go to Admin > Property > Audience Definitions
- Create an Audience from a table filter on a DoubleClick Bid Manager report
- Import an Audience from DoubleClick Bid Manager into Google Analytics
- Create a remarketing list including users with ‘viewable’ impressions from a specific Display & Video 360 Site.
- Create a remarketing list including users who came from a specific Display & Video 360 Site and added items to their shopping cart.
- Create a ‘similar audience’ remarketing list targeting users with click-throughsessions from a specific Display & Video 360 Insertion Order.
- Create an audience based on a stage of your custom funnel and share the audience with Display & Video 360 for remarketing.
- DoubleClick Search dimensions available in segments
- DoubleClick Search data available in Multi-channel funnel and Attribution reports
- Additional reports for organic search engine traffic
- A new set of DoubleClick Search reports under Acquisition
Auto-tagging will ensure that traffic from your Search Ads 360 ads is consistently included in which Default Channel Grouping?
- Paid Search
- Organic Search
- Profit margins
- Ad spend
- Bid limits
If you want to identify generic keywords that are driving high site engagement, which Search Ads 360 report and metric would you view? (select two)
- Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Treemaps reports
- Revenue in Search Ads 360 Campaigns reports
- % New Sessions in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
- Bounce rate in Search Ads 360 Keywords Reports
Which set of reports would you use to view granular Google Ads dimensions such as Sitelinks, Bid Adjustments and Search Queries?
- Acquisition > Google Ads reports
- Acquisition > All Traffic reports
- Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Search Ads 360 reports
- This level of granularity is only available in the Google Ads user interface.