You’re looking at ways to reduce the amount of printing undertaken in class. How can Google Drive help?
- – Google Drive makes files easily accessible from anywhere, so there is less need to print and carry documents into class
- – Files in Google Drive can be shared with a simple link in an email. No need to print a copy for someone in class
- – All class print requests can be rerouted in Google Drive to the school office
- – Google Drive can automatically reformat documents before printing to save on paper
- – Google Drive can be configured so the printing of files in class is password protected