Ruth is a marketer at GraphicMagic, a user-focused organization. Ruth has been given advice to establish a relationship with the development team at GraphicMagic. Why is it important for a user-focused organization such as GraphicMagic, for marketers to establish relationships with developers?
- To understand the constraints that limits developers when they’re building a site or app
- To build morale within the organization and, in turn, promote a supportive work environment
- To encourage developers to implement marketing related changes quicker than usual
- To gain assistance from the developers when it comes to creating content on Google Ads
Establishing good relationships between teams minimizes errors and allows a better understanding of each team’s constraints.
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring, listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.