Murphy is the owner of a user-focused organization called FusionTactics. Murphy wants to encourage cross-functional collaboration between the teams at FusionTactics. Which question is suitable to ask to encourage cross-functional collaboration between FusionTactics’s teams?
- Are the teams utilizing the latest features in Google Ads?
- How many offline interactions does it take to create a conversion?
- Do web and app teams have aligned goals and strategies?
- What percentage of the marketing budget can accurate metrics quantify?
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring, listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.