Famke is the marketer for BigHair.com. She’s patterned the design of her web site after Wig-a-rama.com, a successful competitor’s site. Sales from the site haven’t been as successful as she hoped. She’s asking you for advice to improve the marketing effectiveness of her web site. What advice would you give to Famke to make her site more successful?
- Add a PCI-compliant payment gateway to bolster user confidence in site security.
- Remove all flash content and switch fully to HTML5.
- Focus on providing a seamless experience for users.
- Enhance the search feature of the site with full text searching.
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring,
- Listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.
The goal is to deliver the best user experience possible. Your business success will depend on how much value you provide for end-users and their experience using your products or services.