Myrna is a marketer for TryAndBuy.com. Drop-off rates at the checkout page are trending high on the site. She has called you at the Google Help Center to help her with a solution. You recommend Google Pay as a payment solution for which of the following two reasons? Select the best answers. Select All Correct Responses
- It’s accepted by every bank that accepts Visa or Mastercard.
- It securely stores payment information.
- Completing checkout takes less than six clicks or taps.
- It offers rewards for new user referrals.
- It supports co-branded cards, such as those by Citi.
Google Pay offers multiple benefits both for users and website owners. It can significantly speed up a checkout process as the payment method is saved directly in the user’s Google Account.
Google Pay provides simplicity. Users can checkout in just a few taps or clicks. All payment information is securely stored, reducing risks of exposure.
Besides, Google Pay can be easily integrated and works well on the web and apps.