Kathy has been the lead marketer for ChickenChef.com for the past 10 years. The web site is still using the same web application platform used to create it. Kathy thinks it’s time to update to a progressive web app (PWA). What are two benefits of moving ChickenChef.com to a PWA platform? Select the best answers. Select All Correct Responses
- Works on flaky connections
- Accessible from phone’s home screen
- Fully supported by Android and iOS
- Automatic certification in app stores
- Less device battery drain
What are PWAs? Progressive Web Apps are web applications but enhanced with modern browser technologies. With service workers and app manifests, your web applications become more reliable and installable.
Data shows that businesses using PWA’s have seen impressive results. Moreover, PWAs are likely to shift even more with Google’s focus on loading speed and user experience.
The main advantages of Progressive Web Apps are
- works on problematic connections or even offline
fast loading speeds
- instant loading between pages (no page reloading)
responds dynamically to inputs
- installable and accessible from the home screen
All that results in a better user experience overall.