Charles is determined to reshape their business, KindMind, into a user-focused organization. Which of the following is a key characteristic of a user-focused organization?
- Investing heavily in developer resources
- Creating a continuous cycle of listening to users, testing and iterating
- Having each team measure different key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Having the marketer take sole responsibility of making user-centric design
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring, listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.
There are multiple tools available online for testing various aspects of user experience. Improving user experience is a process, not a step. You should develop your strategy and implement continuous testing.