Antonio works as a marketer at FelineFriendly, a business comprised of marketing, development, designer, and leadership teams. Antionio and the other teams have instructions to work from the same standards and to follow the same principles. Why is it important that all teams at a user-focused organization work from the same standards and follow the same principles?
- So that the teams can collaborate on leadership efforts
- To make sure branding consistency and minimize errors
- So that all teams can handle user feedback
- To create diverse strategies within each individual team
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring, listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.
Establishing good relationships between teams minimizes errors and allows a better understanding of each team’s constraints.