Amelia is determined to convert their business, Geogenics, into a user-focused organization. Which of the following is a key characteristic of a user-focused organization?
- Building relationships between teams like marketing and product
- Having the marketer take sole responsibility of making user-centric design
- Having each team measure different key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Investing heavily in developer resources
Only when all teams, marketing, sales, development are aligned to focus on the main goal can you efficiently develop your business. When teams follow the same principles and work from the same standards, you can avoid errors, ensure brand consistency, and provide a better user experience overall.
If you want to deliver the best user experience possible, your company should develop a user-centric culture based on shared responsibility, cooperation, and continuous testing principles.
Every modern organization should develop user-focused business strategies. Building up a user-focused organization, consider these key aspects:
- Build relationships between teams. For example, align marketing and sales teams.
- Develop a testing strategy. Create a continuous cycle of monitoring, listening, testing, and implementing changes.
- Share responsibilities across teams.