You have a class of mixed-ability students, and wants to use video to teach all students at the correct pace.
How can you use video instruction to achieve this goal?
- Give students with slower learning pace access to fun YouTube videos to watch when the class discussion gets too complex
- Use video instruction to cover the lesson material so he can spend more time with individual students that need help
- Use YouTube analytics to track which students have watched which videos, and how often they paused and rewound the video
- Give students instructional videos to watch in their own time, at their own pace, so they can ask questions about it during class
- Give faster students fun videos to watch while they wait for slower student to catch up