What factors should be considered by a seller when selecting a selling plan in Seller Central? Select All Correct Responses
- If they have budget for a monthly subscription fee.
- How many items they will sell each month.
- How many categories they plan to list products in.
- Whether they want to pay selling fees.
When selecting a selling plan in Seller Central, a seller should consider two factors:
(1) If they are selling more than 40 products then they need to pay a monthly fee. They should check if they have the budget to pay for the monthly subscription.
(2) How many categories they plan to list products in. If they sell products in Open Categories(20) then they should select the Individual plan and if they want to sell products in Categories that require approval(10) then they should select the Professional plan.