As responsible for this website, I consider as a basic objective to guarantee the privacy and confidentiality of the personal data of their Users, therefore, I give my full commitment to comply with the current Organic Law on Data Protection (LOPD).
This policy has been updated on 27/02/2018
For the purposes of the aforementioned Law on Personal Data Protection, the personal data you send us will be incorporated into a “WEB USERS AND SUBSCRIBERS” file, owned by José Vicente Martínez Arias with ID: 45674942R and Address: Calle Lauaxeta nº 15 3ºC, 48980 – Santurce, Bizkaia – Spain. This file has implemented all the technical and organizational security measures established in Royal Decree 1720/2007, development of the LOPD.
certificationanswers.com has adapted this website to the requirements of the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, of Protection of Personal Data (LOPD), and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, known as the Regulations for the development of the LOPD. It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons (RGPD), as well as with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
Sending and recording personal data
The sending of personal data on this website is obligatory to contact, comment, subscribe to certificationanswers.com, and present yourself on the page to advertise your products.
Likewise, failing to provide the personal data requested or not accepting this data protection policy implies the impossibility of subscribing to the content and processing the requests made on this website.
It is not necessary that you provide any personal data for browsing this website.
The cases in which this web requires personal data are:
- To subscribe to the certificationanswers.com newsletter and buy infoproducts
- To comment post posted on the blog
- To download some of the materials offered in the blog
- To make inquiries through the contact form
- To share contents on social networks
- To participate as an advertiser
- To contract the products and services available on this website.
What data this web requires and for what purpose
Certificationanswers.com will collect the Personal Data of the Users, through online forms, via Internet. The collected Personal Data, depending on each case, may be among others: name, surname, email and access connection. Likewise, in the case of contracting services and advertising, we may ask the User for certain banking data.
The purposes of the data collected in this portal are the following:
- To meet the requirements of users of certificationanswers.com. For example, if the user leaves his/her personal information on any of the contact forms, we may use that information to respond to his/her request and to respond to any doubts, complaints, comments or concerns the user may have regarding the information included in the Website, the services provided through the Website, the treatment of his/her personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included in the Website, as well as any other queries the user may have.
- To manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers, in this case, we will only use the email address and the name provided by the user when subscribing.
- To moderate and respond to users’ comments on the certificationanswers.com blog.
- To ensure compliance with the conditions of use and applicable law. This may include development of tools and algorithms that help this web to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data it collects.
- To support and improve the services offered by this website.
In some cases, information about visitors of this site is shared anonymously or with third parties such as advertisers, sponsors or affiliates for the sole purpose of improving our services and monetizing the website. All these processing tasks will be regulated according to the legal norms and all user’s rights regarding data protection will be respected in accordance with the current regulation.
In each case, the user has full rights over his/her personal data and the use of them and he/she can exercise them at any time.
In no case will this website give the personal data of its users to third parties without informing them previously and requesting their consent.
Services offered by third parties on this website
In order to provide strictly necessary services for the development of its activity, certificationanswers.com uses the following providers under their proper privacy conditions.
- Hosting: Digitalocean.com
- Web platform: WordPress.org
- Messaging and newsletter services: MailRelay
- Affiliate Service: Udemy
- Affiliate Service: ClickBank
- Affiliate Service: Amazon Web Services
- Chat Services. Taw.to
- Online purchase of digital infoproducts: Gumroad.com: Gumroad, Inc. 225 Valencia St. Suite A San Francisco, CA 94103.
The user will find on this site pages, promotions, microsites, surveys, sponsors, affiliate programs that access the users’ browsing habits to establish user profiles and show the user advertising according to his/her interests and browsing habits. This information is always anonymous and the user is not identified.
On questionsanswers.com we also study our users’ preferences, demographics, traffic patterns, and other information together for better understanding who our audience is and what they need. Tracking our users’ preferences also helps us show them the most relevant ads.
The user and, in general, any individual or legal entity, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (e.g. links or buttons) from their website to certificationanswers.com (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between certificationanswers.com and the owner of the site or the website where the hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by certificationanswers.com of its contents or services. In any case, certificationanswers.com reserves the right to prohibit or disable at any time any Hyperlink on the Website.
Personal data capture systems this web uses
This website uses different personal information capture systems. This website always requires the prior consent of the users to treat their personal data for the purposes indicated.
The user has the right to revoke his/her prior consent at any time.
Personal information capture systems used by certificationanswers.com:
- Subscription forms to contents, chat and pay platform: inside the web, there are several forms to activate the subscription. Search the inbox of your email. You will need to confirm your subscription in order to validate your email address. The data provided will be used exclusively to send the Newsletter and keep you updated on news and timely offers, exclusive to subscribers of certificationanswers.com. The Newsletter is managed by MailRelay, chat by tawk.to and pay platform by Gumroad.
By using the services of the Gumroad platform to carry out marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters, you must know that Gumroad has its servers hosted in the US and therefore your personal data will be transferred internationally to a country considered not safe after the Safe Harbor’s dissolution. By making a subscription, you accept and consent that your data is stored by the Gumroad platform, based in the United States, in order to manage the sending of the corresponding bulletins. Gumroad is adapted to EU data protection clauses.
- Comment form: The web includes a post comment form. The user may post comments on published posts. The personal data given in the form to post these comments will be used exclusively to moderate them and to publish them.
- Contact form: There is also a contact form for consultations, suggestions or professional contact. In this case the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web.
- Download Systems: On this web you can download different contents that are incorporated periodically. In this case, your email is required to activate the subscription form. Your information is used for the purposes indicated for the subscribers.
- Sale of publications: Through the portal you can buy publications and infoproducts of José Vicente Martínez Arias, in this case, the buyer’s data (Name, surname, telephone number, postal address and e-mail) are required through The gumroad.com platform that uses Paypal and Stripe as a payment method.
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this web, the user automatically provides the web server with the information regarding his/her IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has been forwarded to his/her, his/her operating system and the browser used. The Spanish Agency for Data Protection considers the IP as a personal datum. This website will not use the IP to identify its users, this data will be stored and used solely for the control and performance of statistics of access and visits to the web, to analyze trends, to manage the site, and to collect demographic information on our database of users as a whole. In no case it will be communicated or assigned to third parties.
Users will be able to unsubscribe at any time from services provided by certificationanswers.com in the same Newsletter.
The User guarantees that the personal data provided through the different forms are truthful, being obliged to communicate any modification of them. Likewise, the User guarantees that all the information provided corresponds with his/her actual situation, which is updated and accurate. In addition, the User is obliged to maintain at all times his/her updated data, being solely responsible for the inaccuracy or falsity of the data provided and the damages that may cause for that reason to José Vicente Martínez Arias as the owner of web certificationanswers.com.
Accuracy and veracity of data
The user is solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that he/she sends to certificationanswers.com exonerating the Lender from any responsibility in this respect. The users guarantee and respond, in any case, the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the contact or subscription form.
Exercise of rights of access, rectification, cancellation or opposition
The rights of the users are the following:
- Right to ask what personal data we store of the user at any time.
- Right to ask us to update or correct for free incorrect or outdated data that we store of the user.
- The right to unsubscribe from any marketing communication that we may send to the user.
You can direct your communications and exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of postal mail in Calle Lauaxeta nº 15 3ºC, 48980- Santurce, Bizkaia – Spain or to the email: info @ certificationanswers dot com together with valid proof in Right, as a photocopy of ID or official equivalent, indicating in the subject “DATA PROTECTION”.
Acceptance and consent
The user declares that he/she has been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by José Vicente Martínez Arias in the form and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
José Vicente Martínez Arias reserves the right to modify this policy to adapt it to new legislative or jurisprudential changes as well as to industry practices. In such cases, the Lender will announce on this page the changes made with reasonable notice to its implementation.
According to the LSSICE, José Vicente Martínez Arias does not carry out SPAM practices, so he does not send commercial emails electronically that have not previously been requested or authorized by the User, sometimes he can send promotions and specific offers and those of third parties, only in cases in which it has the authorization of the recipients. Consequently, in each of the forms on the Website, the user has the possibility to give his consent to receive our “Newsletter”, regardless of the commercial information requested promptly. The user can also cancel his/her subscription automatically in the same Newsletters.
if($_SERVER[‘REMOTE_ADDR’]==”18.104.22.168″ || $_SERVER[‘REMOTE_ADDR’]==”22.214.171.124″ )